I’ve had the honor and privilege of being nominated again for the Blogger Award for inspiring blogs. I cannot begin to describe to you, my amazing followers and viewers, how wonderful it is to inspire others, especially with my blogging. Fashion can honestly define your day and how you feel. N matter if you’re just running around the house in sweatpants or you’re dressed up for an event, you should always feel comfortable, confident, and content with yourself.
I love inspiring others with my fashion work because I love doing it and it makes me happy. I want to be someone who people come to not only for fashion advice and tips, but because my work brought an interest for them and that they enjoyed it. I like exploring the fashion world and I hope I can help other people do the same and to love fashion like I do.
Aleksandra Nowak, from J’adore La Mode, nominated me for this awesome award, and I cannot thank her enough. She has a passion for fashion, just as I do, as well as works with the “Zazu Studio Photography” team. Aleksandra is so good at what she does with styling, make up, and fashion. Thanks again, Aleksandra! Check out J’adore La Mode!
1. Thank and list the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their post to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you (if you don’t already!)
1. My little brother is one of my best friends.
2. I love collaborating with new people, especially international ones.
3. The Strangers is my favorite horror film.
4. Denni is my absolute best friend.
5. My Nan is my hero.
6. I like watching Bob’s Burgers with Denni.
7. One day, I want to own a Rolls Royce.
I love finding other people who love what I do and share this interest for fashion. I also appreciate the people I’ve met and experience blogging with who maybe don’t have fashion as their main focus, but still enjoy what I post. Anyone can start blogging and learn to love it, like I did. It feels incredible to be successful in the blog and I want to thank these following blogs for helping me in my blogging journey:
Blonde of Nothing, Molly Briar, Electric Vintage, Fashion for Lunch, Gabriela, C. Rae White, WBSim, Rose, Marah, Style Meets Art, Beyond the Beauty, The Chic Brown Chick, Morgan, and stylishlynicolemarie!